Irish Association of Toronto
An Cumann Éireannach Toronto
The Irish Association of Toronto promotes Irish cultural activities in the Greater Toronto Area and we would be happy to help spread the word about your Irish event – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have created an Irish Association of Toronto Facebook page. Please send a request to join this closed group to keep up with community notices, information, and cultural events. Our association hosts pub events four times a year or more at local and "true" Irish pubs, and these are advertised on the Facebook page - we'd love to see you there!
The Irish and New in Toronto Facebook page is another community page used often by newcomers to find accommodation, jobs, immigration info, and social peer advice.
- Please send a request to join this closed group to keep up with community notices, information, and cultural events.
- The Twitter sites is run by the Cross Care Migrant Project.
- They provide information to Irish immigrants returning to Ireland and also to Irish emigrants leaving Ireland.
- The Cross Care Migrant Project also produces a very useful newsletter with highly relevant information.
- The LinkedIn site is run by the Irish Executives Group.
- This is an international group for all Irish Executives across the globe, and they host a once yearly symposium in Ireland.